Error codes such as 30003, 30004, 30005, 30006, 30007, 30008 and 21408.
There are a variety of reasons why you may see an error message underneath your message or within the Logs tab in Avochato.
If you hover over the error, you will be provided a short description:
Here is a breakdown of the most common error codes you will see:
- 30003 – Delivery of your message failed due to an unavailable or unreachable destination. Common examples are a user who is outside of cellular service or whose mobile device is powered off.
- 30004 – Delivery of your message failed because the destination is blocked from receiving this message.
- 30005 – Delivery of your message failed due to an unknown or inactive destination number, for example, a number that is no longer in service.
- 30006 – Delivery of your message failed due to the destination being a landline and incapable of receiving SMS, or an unreachable destination carrier.
- 30007 – Delivery of your message was filtered out due to a carrier violation. Please refer to our Best Practices guide to ensure the best opportunity for your messages to be received successfully.
- 30008 – Delivery of your message failed after Avochato sent the message to the carrier. Avochato displays the 30008 error code when we receive a generic error from our carrier partner.
- 21408 – You need to enable SMS permissions for this country.