Inbox, Broadcasts, & Account Bug Fixes
Feb 3, 2023
Last updated on
February 3, 2023
- Fixed an issue where messages with MMS attachments could appear cut off in the conversation feed
- Updated the Note icon in the conversation view
- Fixed an issue where a conversation could be assigned more than once in a short window
- Fixed various crashes that could happen in the inbox
- Added Contacts support for a set of recent new area codes
- Fixed an issue that prevented completed broadcasts from showing up in the list
- When removing users, the Seats Used count should update accurately even if those users belong to other organizations.
- Fixed issues with alignment in the upgrade billing page on certain screen sizes
- Fixed an issue that would crash the app when selecting a low-volume use-case in the Verification flow
- Fixed alignment issues for certain form factors when filling out the account cancellation flow, and properly provide feedback when we fail to automatically cancel an account
Did this answer your question?
How can we improve this article?