Sender ID and Opt Out Instructions & Compliance Template
Avochato will now automatically send Sender ID and Opt Out instructions for all eligible messages. Roll-out will be implemented leading up to April 29th.
Messages will have a “compliance template” appended to them in the format of `[Sender ID: Opt out Instructions]` which will be added on a new line at the end of the message.
- This template will count towards the total segments of a given message.
- Each contact, per inbox, is eligible to receive instructions at least once every 30 days.
- Any message sent from Avochato may be eligible regardless of source (API, Survey, Broadcast, 1:1, SMS Widgets etc).
- Live Chat messages are exempt.
Users can customize the Sender ID and instructions in the Company Info tab.
The Sender ID is the name of the business or brand that is using the Avochato inbox, and defaults to the Organization name for all inboxes. This is typically the name of the brand associated with an A2P campaign, but may vary depending on use-case.
Note: The Sender ID cannot be blank.
It can be customized on a per-inbox basis and should reflect the name of the entity that a given inbox’s contact have given their TCPA Opt In consent to.
UI updates regarding the new compliance template have been added throughout the product with more to come, including:
- Broadcasts | When drafting a broadcast, the message preview will include the Sender ID and Opt-Out copy for any contacts that are eligible to receive the instructions. The final segment estimation will assume all contacts are eligible to receive the instructions, so the estimate will be on the higher end and fairly conservative.
- Logs | A new column has been added to the Logs page which indicates if a message had compliance instructions added to it.
- Contacts | A new column has been added to the Contacts page which indicates the date when each contact last received the compliance template of opt-out instructions.
Missed Call Auto Response
This auto-response will send an SMS from the dialed Avochato number to the caller’s phone when any inbound call receives a “busy” or “no answer” status.
This can be configured under Settings > Auto Responses and is independent of other auto responses. Note: This feature supports Auto-Response Time Delay but does not support Auto-reply Frequency — missed call auto-replies will fire for every missed call.
“Always Send an Additional Automated Opt-Out Message” has been removed entirely. Customers previously using this feature have been automatically enrolled in the new Opt-Out template functionality.
Bulk Account Actions
Under the Organizations > Bulk Actions tab, you can now choose to target “all accounts” when copying Templates, Keywords, Surveys, etc from one account to another.
This will update or create any matching records in every account, and does not delete any records, just like before.
We added a new page: www.avochato.com/organization, which will take you directly to your most recently used Organization.
We have also updated the list of accounts in the Organization page to show the Sender ID and a helper to jump directly to editing the sender ID in each inbox
- Bulk Actions | Fixed two Bulk Actions for changing a conversation’s Status and Owner
- Salesforce | Updated to where the Salesforce icon will always appear when viewing a conversation in Wide Mode
- CSV Downloads | Fixed call and voicemail CSV downloads where there were more than 30 entries per CVS file
- Organization Navigation | Fixed an issue which stopped certain users from viewing the www.avochato.com/organizations list (the list’s User and Account columns now includes helper links to jump straight to Users and Accounts pages)
- Call Segments | Fixed a bug where call segments were underreporting for all phone calls. Phone calls that lasted more than 60 seconds will properly register the correct number of segments at the end of the call